PitaPata Dog tickers

Nov 15, 2011

Woof woof...

Are all puppies this stupid??

A couple of days back, I was reading a novel lying down on bed, Pluto was busy playing with his chewtoy near by leg. A serene evening, where he and I, both were simply enjoying doing what we both like... all of a sudden, my darling pooch dropped his chew toy and went alert...holding his breath, taut neck, intently staring at a point. A couple of seconds of gazing, Pluto started growling...low rumble in his throat...and suddenly he erupted in a loud bark...woof woof woof...

I was jolted out of my novel to investigate what he's barking at. Since, both of us were in bedroom with AC on, there was no chance of a pegion (which he hates with a ferver) or anything else being around...my thoughts went to the one thing I hate the most in the world, a geiko... But how the hell a geiko reached a closed bedroom? Was the gallery door open in the evening? Even if it was, the house is usually pest controlled, so from where does this one came?

Admist all the questions in my mind, I tried to see what Pluto was so aggitated about. Couldn't really see anything from where my head was. So, had to get into a sitting position, which is a labouraous task, but I managed. Further investigation revealed the source of Pluto's woofs... and I broke into a loud laughter...

My darling 4 month old was barking at.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His OWN reflection on the wardrobe mirror....
 Read original blog here.

This isn't Pluto. I was too busy laughing to snap his picture. The image is from another blog, I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment